IEEE has rolled out several benefits this year. They include:
- IEEE MentorCentre, a Web-based program that helps members in need of career guidance find mentors, based on such criteria as technical expertise and languages spoken.
- IEEE Access, an open-access online megajournal that covers a range of disciplines, rather than a single field or topic.
- GoogleApps@IEEE gives members access to a range of features including Google’s file-storage platform and social network.
- Rosetta Stone language-learning software, available at a discount.
- Clements Worldwide life insurance for members in IEEE Regions 8, 9, and 10.
- IEEE Vacation Center offers discounted vacation packages, including cruises and walking tours.
- IEEE eLearning Library, an online collection of short courses and workshops presented at IEEE conferences, will be adding about 60 courses next year.
To learn more or renew your membership, visit the IEEE Membership and Services page.