We moderate all comments before they appear on our site. We do not censor comments based
on political or ideological point of view. However, you may not post any material that
- is off-topic, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, abusive or threatening to others;
- infringes the copyright, trademark or other right of any third party;
- uploads viruses or other contaminating or destructive features;
- is commercial in nature; or
- is in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that any material you post complies with the foregoing conditions and will indemnify The Institute, its officers and employees from and against all claims, liabilities, judgments, damages and costs (including attorney's fees), which arise out of materials you have posted on the site. If The Institute becomes aware of any material that it believes may violate the foregoing conditions, it may, at its sole discretion, modify or remove the material. You grant to The Institute the right to copy, publish, distribute, modify, translate and otherwise use in any medium any material that you place on the site by any means, without compensation to you.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.