IEEE Members get:
- Four issues of The Institute, either in print or digital edition, and a biweekly e-newsletter that features the latest content on its website.
- United with an unrivaled network of professionals, experts, and advisors that can help:
- shape your career
- offer resources to acquire new skills
- advance your professional development
- provide numerous opportunities for involvement, recognition, and rewards.
- Exclusive and discounted pricing on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) that can add up to substantial savings. The savings on conference registration fees alone range from US$300-$1500!
- Career resources such as the IEEE Mentoring Program, Jobsite, ResumeLab, as well as a variety of continuing education and career development opportunities.
- Access to the largest technical content library housing electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics literature as well as the latest technology trends, industry news, and events.
- 12 issues of IEEE Spectrum either in print or digital edition.
And much more…
*You will be navigated away from IEEE The Institute to IEEE.org.
** Only new members or returning members with a lapse in service are eligible for half year dues.